Available in two beautiful shades (Vanilla Cream & Honey Beige) to complement most skin tones, the Eminence Vanilla Cream Antioxidant Mineral Foundation is an all-natural pressed mineral powder that offers buildable coverage. With antioxidants like rosemary, acai berry, and green tea, this chemical-free foundation ensures the appearance of a flawless complexion.
Skin Type: All Skin Types
Eminence Vanilla Cream Antioxidant Mineral Foundation Key Ingredients:
- Rosemary Extract: a natural astringent, eliminates free radicals and slows the appearance of aging
- Vitamin A: ensures natural growth and development of cells and keeps skin looking healthy
- Vitamin E: prevents against damage from free radicals and sunlight to the skin
- Aloe: powerful antioxidant and anti-irritant, moisturizing
- Acai Berry Fruit Extract: rich source of antioxidants, vitamins, minerals, and phytonutrients that promote nourishment and toning of the skin’s appearance
- Green Tea Leaf Extract: powerful antioxidant, neutralizes UV light, anti-carcinogenic, anti-inflammatory and rejuvenating
Eminence Vanilla Cream Antioxidant Mineral Foundation (Light)
For a flawless and evenly blended application, apply with an Éminence Powder Brush. Swirl the brush in the powder and tap off excess before applying to the skin. Gently sweep the brush across your entire face and neck in a light, circular motion (do not press). Repeat until desired coverage is achieved. Spritz skin with a tonique of your choice to set the color. We recommend Stone Crop Hydrating Mist.
Mica (CI 77019), Boron Nitride, Zinc Oxide (CI 77947), Plant-based Ethylhexyl Hydroxystearate Benzoate, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Lecithin, Ricinus Communis (Castor) Seed Oil, Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Extract, Zea Mays (Corn) Oil, Retinyl Palmitate (Vitamin A), Tocopheryl Acetate (Vitamin E), Aloe Barbadensis (Aloe) Lipoid, Euterpe Oleracea (Acai Berry) Fruit Extract, Camellia Sinensis (green Tea) Leaf Extract, Cydonia Oblonga (Quince) Seed Lipid, Camellia Sinensis (White Tea) Lipoid, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Oil. May Contain: Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891).